Anyone that has some knowledge about SEO will tell you, writing blogs for your webpage is very important. But, not optimizing your blogs can determine whether they are beneficial or not regarding web presence. In this article we will give you the best ways to optimize your blogs, so you can see the results that you’ve been looking for.
1. Ask Google. Doing research is very essential when writing a blog. It is always best to lookup the right keywords when you are putting together content. You can use software tools such as Google AdWords Keyword Tool to help you with this task. This software will provide you with the right keywords to boost your web presence as well give you insight on your competitors and the types of words/phrases that they are using for their site.
2. Use Your Keywords Wisely. After you’ve found the right keywords, it is now time to implement them throughout your blog. But it is very important that you utilize them in the right places. Having an effective use of your keywords will make it much easier for search engines such as Google and Bing to pull your blog as the top result when people are researching.
Here some good place to utilize your keywords:
· Header/Sub header
· Introductory Sentence
· Anchor Text
· Title tags/meta descriptions
3. Optimize Your Photos as Well. Putting images on your blog can be helpful as well IF they are used correctly. Each photo that you use should have the keyword in the file name as well as in the description.
4. Promote Your Content on Social Media. Although social media is a great platform to connect with your current and potential customers, you can also use it to promote your blogs. This is an awesome way to remind your followers that you have a blog page and more importantly IT’S FREE. When promoting your blog, make sure you provide an eye-catching post along with the link and then encourage your followers to share the post on their page as well.
Still Have Questions? Well give us a call or email us and we’ll be sure to reach out to you. We’ll be more than happy to help.