While there are countless things to do when it comes to branding your company, we’d like to offer these five tips:
- Keep in mind that your company’s identity is mainly for your customers. Your brand is what your customers see and identify with when they think of your company. In today’s world, having a memorable logo is important for brand recognition. Consumers can start to attach meaning to these logos.
- Keep it related to your company. Make sure it reflects the aesthetic your company has or that you are striving for it to reflect. This is so you have a powerful design that does not confuse your customers. Remember that your logo and your brand is usually the first thing a customer sees, and that they generate their impression of your company from this. Your design needs to make a memorable first impression.
- Keep it clean. Adding too many design elements can confuse consumers and make your identity look messy and unprofessional. It may be tempting to make a design which incorporates more in it, but less is better. You need consumers to see your company as professional, and that means making your logo and branding look clean and professional. Remember the old adage “Keep it Simple Stupid”.
- Keep it continuous. Don’t change your design when you change mediums. Keep the design the same when you go from business cards, to flyers, to social media graphics. Show in your graphics that they are all part of a whole encompassing design that is your brand identity. This way, customers can identify your company no matter what medium you use.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative. There are more than just a few ways to brand and market a company. Make sure you are on the lookout for unique ways to brand your company. Doing something that no one else has done will go a long way in making sure people who see your brand will remember your company.
Branding with 219group can give you the creativity + results your business needs.
“If you do it right, it will last forever.” – Massimo Vignelli.